Tuesday, October 08, 2013

spooky golden eyes *BasicGrey Persimmon

Do you decorate for Halloween? I do and its very sparkly rather than spooky. I am not a fan of gross, but I love Nightmare Before Christmas so that's mostly what I have. I am decorating my black Halloween tree today. Last year I took this photo of Figaro. He got under the tree even before I could put the skirt down (pile of orange polar fleece). He and Noel love to lay under our trees and by the time our big Christmas trees go up, they are over the whole biting or batting thing.

I am totally loving the new Persimmon Collection by Basic Grey. If you haven't really looked at it yet, check it out HERE. Its a fall collection and has halloween and thanksgiving elements but its just pretty and not dark and dreary at all. This is of course a Halloween page but I also have a 2 page layout from the Festival of the Lion King show at Animal Kingdom to share later. :)I just love the 31 fabric brad and the awesome chipboard and candy dots. My background is Coordinations cardstock, but all the paper and embellishments except the gold thickers, are Basic Grey Persimmon.



The BG Stencil Alpha pack has a ton of kraft paper stencil letters and they are rectangle but I cut a notch in the bottom for this banner.



1 comment:

Carrie said...

There is that beautiful regal cat again! I have to ask if you meant to be in the photo? :) It's a great photo and such a pretty page.