Thursday, October 31, 2013

Creatures of the Night -Scraptastic October kit

It's a dark stormy day here, so we are watching movies and making halloween treats :) I got my Dalek pumpkin carved last night and it was a big hit with my guys.

I just wanted to share one last layout with the October Blackbird kit from Scraptastic Club. A couple of photos I took when we walked around our neighborhood last year. I used some of the stamps from the Blackbird stamp set and the Never Tear Us Apart stamp set. I decided to use the liquid pearls to fill in a few of the hearts. The block that the title is attached to, is actually a piece of cardboard backing from one of the packages. Don't forget to look at the nice cards that are in your embellishment packs.

Have a Happy and Safe Halloween Everyone! and take lots of photos!





1 comment:

Cindy said...

wiyiypeSuper Cute. Love that vintage pumpkin.