Saturday, January 05, 2013

january My Creative Scrapbook kit part two

Hey guys, as promised here is my second layout. You guys have seen my photos in this spot at Animal Kingdom before but I think this is the very first one we took there. I think its the only one that shows the whole thing with paws, and that's why its my fave spot :) Gotta love giant paws for a chair. Anyway, this kit from My Creative Scrapbook is just exactly the perfect papers for Animal Kingdom. To echo the torn cloth in the photo I fringe cut the wide ivory ribbon and frayed it a bit. Of course with these gorgeous Carta Bella Traditions papers, I had to hand cut the designs for a couple of borders to go with a pleated border strip.  The peacock is cut from the papers too because he reminds me of Animal Kingdom. Just fun rich papers to play with. Check out this kit HERE. And while you are over there be sure to see what the Design Team did with their kits, so many beautiful layouts.




3 comments:

Razzled Scrapper said...

Really nice layout. I like your hidden mickey ticket.

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous layout! These papers are just so perfect for your photo. LOVE it!!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful pleated boarder! I love all the mixed boarders with the bird and big flower! And your stitching is always so perfect! Haha. I only wish I could stitch that straight haha. Beautiful layout!!