Friday, January 04, 2013

January My Creative Scrapbook Kit! part one

Guess what!? I got the chance to join the talented Design Team over at My Creative Scrapbook Kit Club as a Guest Design Team Member for January!!! How cool is that?! First I have to show you the kit because WOW. just saying.  Its got the gorgeous Carta Bella Traditions collection, some additions of papers and embellishments from Teresa Collins and amazing Prima flowers! Check out the LINK HERE to see it better with details. And then pop over to see what the design team did with these beautiful products HERE.


Now I will share one of my layouts. The others will follow tomorrow and Sunday :)
For this one I started with the Carta Bella Natural White Linen for the background. I made a bunch of banners with the white cardstock and patterned papers and then layered the "happy" banner letters on top. I added chipboard buttons and over the top of the banners. Oh I also splattered some white and ivory acrylic paint on the background.





3 comments:

Susan said...

Very pretty layout! I especially love the white and cream splatters, this is one idea I will keep in mind. Thanks for sharing!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful page Susan!!!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous!! Love the banners!!