Saturday, June 21, 2014

Sneak Peeks of July Scraptastic kits!!!

Summer may only officially be starting but its been in full swing in Texas. It's hot hot hot here! Check out these sneak peeks at the awesome summery kits from Scraptastic. I just got my Either Way kit and I have already started a page.

July 2014 This Life Noted Kit


 Super cute and the Summer and stars wood veneers are awesome!

Either Way


ok this photo is not doing it justice at all! - this kit is gorgeous in person and the gold accents in the papers, gold paper clips, alphas.... you will have to wait to see all of it but seriously, you will love this kit!

Summer Nights


Not much needs saying about this collection - fun fun fun and the cutest wood veneers ever.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Ooh, I wish I hadn't cancelled my kit subscription!!! Looks fabulous, and I can't wait to see what you do with it, cuz I know it will be awesome!

Margie said...

Looks gorgeous!