Thursday, June 26, 2014

Paradise Layout using the Scraptastic Sail kit

This is my last layout using the amazing Sail kit, Add on kit, and Sail stamp set from Scraptastic. I just loved working with this kit for all the different nautical themed layouts and cards. I wish I had more to play with. If you haven't picked yours up, they still have them as of right now when I am posting this. This has been one of my very favorite kits.

This layout is my example for the Sketchy Thursday Challenge  on the Scraptastic Blog. Fun sketch, if I do say so myself (lol), so play along for a chance at that gift certificate!

 
These kraft die cuts in the kit are awesome but I thought they looked even better when I stitched in white. I would have stamped on them in white if I had a decent white ink, but all of mine are terrible and didn't show up.


Since my sister loves the tv show "Friends", she totally loved that I put "you are my lobster" on this page with photos from her honeymoon. Can you stand how cute that little lobster is!? There is also an anchor in this stamp set and the word "anchor" so you can put that instead of lobster.


1 comment:

Dria said...

Yep terrific sketch! The layout is great too!