Thursday, June 05, 2014

Disney Day 1 layout

These photos are from a trip we took in 2005. I love the photos of my son, but not so much me, still I had to scrap them. I used the Sail kit, Add on kit,  and the Best Day of my Life Stamp set from Scraptastic Club.
You may look at the Sail kits and think they don't look very Disney but the colors and theme were perfect for these photos of us at Downtown Disney by the boats. I know Nancy Damiano did a gorgeous Disney Cruise layout for the blog HERE.  I think they would be wonderful for the boardwalk area and for a few of the beachy themed resorts as well. And I have another disney layout to share with you guys later using these papers.


I am not that great at using kraft paper so at first I was stuck for how to use all the fun kraft die cuts in this kit. Then I stitched on one in white and I love the look!




1 comment:

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Susan! What a great page!!