Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Merry Christmas *New DCWV Jolly Whimsy Stack*

As promised here is my layout using the New DCWV "Jolly Whimsy" Stack. Its just a really cute collection of papers, it has gold foil accents, and it even has a sheet of cut out tags and things. My brother's adorable Christmas puppy was one of my best subjects last Christmas, she didn't blink nearly as much as my boys did! LOL! Check out this Jolly Whimsy Stack at Michaels stores.




For the splatter in the background, I diluted a glittery Stickles and used a bamboo stick to fling it at my page. The two ornaments in the upper right are punched with my new EK holiday ornaments punch. It's like that cute bat punch.... you will be seeing more of it soon. 



1 comment:

Patricia Roebuck said...

Such a beautiful and sweet layout! And such a cool idea to use sticklers for splatters!