Wednesday, November 06, 2013

I love pumpkin everything!!! *Scraptastic Novemer kit

I have another layout to share using my November "Home" kit from Scraptastic Club kits. I have to tell you guys that this is just a really yummy kit! I have some of the Echo Park and BasicGrey products but putting them together with these other products is just making it really fun to do some fall layouts! Isn't it amazing when someone puts together a kit and you think, wow what a great group of goodies!

So here is just a simple page about one of the signs of fall for me - Pumpkin Chai Tea Latte and Pumpkin pastries of any kind. I am drinking a homemade version of it now. :) Anyway, one of my favorite things in this kit is the BasicGrey Persimmon embellishment pack and I have been wanting to do a row of embellishments. It's an easy fun way to add dimension, variety, and interest, just put a couple of things on foam squares and overlap slightly. Oh and these Maya Road hearts are awesome as is, but I painted them with Ranger Terra Cotta Color Wash and they match these papers perfectly. Mists and color washes make great stains for your wood veneers and there are some fun veneers in this kit! I will be back tomorrow with another layout using this kit

What is your favorite fall drink or snack?






1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is so pretty Susan!!! I love the row of embellies. I am glad you are having fun with the kit. :)