Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Simple hand cut embellishments *Echo Park Paper

Hi everyone, I thought you might enjoy today's little blog feature on Echo Park Paper. Its a layout of mine that is really summery and has 4 very simple hand cutting ideas that will add that extra something to your layouts. ((SEE the full layout and feature HERE))

I thought I would share a little step out photo showing how simple the sunshine shape was to do. I always look thru my papers when I get a collection and look for designs that can be cut out. Well this sun burst is available in the 12x12 size too and that would be SO fun for a layout, but for this page I wanted just a small burst and the 6x6" is perfect.

1 comment:

KathyL said...

Suz, that is a great idea. Never thought to cut away a sun design like that before.