Monday, March 18, 2013

Time to Skip - Basic Grey Hey You and Fiction

It's a tradition started by my dad and now there must be skipping when we go to Disney. I took this photo on our first day as soon as we got to Downtown Disney when the boys could not contain themselves any longer. Of course its totally photo worthy when its a couple of grown boys. At the time they were both about 6'3". LOL! 

I love this BasicGrey "Hey You" collection and it goes so well with the "Fiction" collection. I used the Snippets, Die Cuts, Flags, buttons, and canvas alphas to go with as well. Just really fun stuff for just about any photo. I love the little die cut that says "this is something Magical", its almost like it was made for Disney pages.






6 comments:

Tamera said...

I really love all the embellishments. It seems like they all fit so perfectly with this Disney layout! A great tradition that your dad started - skipping to Disney. I love it!

Carrie said...

I have that Fiction paper and I just got those flags too! Thank you for the inspiration. Your arrows are great pointing to the title words.

Tracey said...

Love love loving this!! A gorgeous page!!

Leanne said...

WOw! Love this page and the layering! Also love the buttons!

Razzled Scrapper said...

My kids love to skip once they get through the check point at Disneyland. I never really gave it much thought to take a picture of them. Thanks for the idea. I love your layout.

Monique Liedtke said...

What a great page! Love all the different elements and the colors!