Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Adventures in Wonderland

Did anyone else watch Disney's "Adventures in Wonderland" when their kids were little? Well we watched it every morning and when we went to MGM Studios in 2002, it was still a working studio. We went on the Backlot tour and we were pretty excited to see Alice's house where they filmed the beginning and end of the show.

This layout is for a "Gone but not forgotten" challenge about extinct attractions. I used papers and embellishments from BasicGrey, mostly the "Hey Girl" collection. This is a perfect collection for so many of my Disney layouts. I just love the little Candy Buttons so I had to add a couple of those too.

I used Sketch #102 from my Sketch Savvy blog. Check it out HERE




4 comments:

Razzled Scrapper said...

Awesome Layout. I love how you did the Mickey on the banners. TFS

Laurel said...

Beautiful, love the banners!

Leanne said...

wow! love the banner!!

Christy said...

LOOOVE the stitched banners and the letters on the title work are gorgeous!