Monday, March 12, 2018

Launch in 3..2..1

Good Morning. I actually remembered to post this morning so I would say I am off to a good start :)
As I said before I haven't taken close ups of most of the layouts that I have finished in the past year because I didn't share them here and I don't remember all of the details but I will do my best to tell you what I can.
For this page about Space Mountain, I used DisneyScrappers Sketch #4 during our INSD week crop and Echo Park's super cute Space Academy collection. I added journaling with my We R Memory Keepers typewriter. I love having multiple colors of ribbon for it but its kind of a pain swapping them out over and over. I seriously need to do that more though.  One tip though, you cant really put layered papers thru the typewriter so mark off where you plan to journal in pencil before attaching anything to your background.


1 comment:

Tamera said...

This was a cool sketch and s fabulous layout. Such space feeling papers that I know mostly weren't space themed originally. I admire your ability to do that.