Thursday, March 15, 2018

Just Fly

This is a quick one because I forgot to post earlier. This layout is my example for Sketch #180 from Sketch Savvy HERE. I used Crate Paper Gather collection and I can not remember who the ticket paper was from but cutting out the tickets was just what I needed. I wanted to use a huge title in a fun font - which I also don't remember :)


And then a couple of weeks ago I decided to scrap the photos of me to finish this layout. I used some Gather collection to tie it together and added some Carousel collection. The yellow and turquoise bunting are stickers over a pink vellum bunting that I just punched with a scalloped edge and fringe cut.


1 comment:

Tamera said...

I can’t believe how well these go together and they aren’t even the same collections! Such a fun font on the Fly title!