Thursday, March 03, 2016

Tropical gorgeousness! DCWV Watercolor Stack

Do you have this DCWV Watercolor Stack?! If you don't just go to JoAnns now and get it. Yes I am enabling because it's gorgeous and makes you want to be on a beach somewhere drinking something fruity like a Lapu Lapu.

The first thing I thought of when I saw these papers was my photos from the Caribbean Beach Resort at Walt Disney World. I have lots and lots of photos that will need to be scrapped. These are just two photos along the path that we walked everyday to go pick up our packages or get a drink or breakfast at the Port Royal area. I will have lots of photos along our path because it was just so beautiful. Love the little Ibis birds that are everywhere. We called them Disney pigeons :)


I used a patterened paper that has a scene for the mat of the background and then a white embossed paper from the new DCWV Embossed White stack. This is another stack that you should just get. All of the papers are ideal for your backgrounds. I added a piece of gold foil dotted vellum from the new DCWV Confetti stack and I cut the title from one of the patterned papers that looks like watercolors with gold specks.

now a bit closer because these papers are so fun. I cut the words from one of the papers and the flamingo and pineapple too. Seriously might be the best stack ever. 

 

2 comments:

Margie said...

Gorgeous page! You have convinced me;-)

Dria said...

LOVE the layout and the paper stack. Our Joann doesn't have it yet..neither does on-line..dang!