Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Imagination *Scraptastic Club Drops of Jupiter

When I first look at a kit, I try to figure out what Disney World pages I can scrap with it. I have several trips worth of Disney photos that need scrapping and lately I have been really trying to finish the first trip I took with my husband and boys in 02. This Scraptastic Club Drops of Jupiter kit has space themes and also I just loved the circle paper with all the dots and then I saw the transparency die cut word "imagine" - totally the colors of the Imagination pavillion in Epcot. I found this really nice old photo to use back when there was not only the Journey into Imagination ride, but the Honey, I shrunk the Audience show.

I used a white dotty cardstock from my stash for the background and cut the circle motifs from the patterned paper to create a block of dots below the photo. Once I finished I wished I had put a few on pieces of foam tape for dimension, but really my albums are already so thick it's probably best I didn't. I love the look of the white on white title so its not overwhelming.


1 comment:

Tracey said...

I am loving this Susan!! An amazing page!