Monday, November 09, 2015

Pinterest Monday with the Scraptastic Feels Like Home kit

 I hope you are ready for some scrapping because my fellow Scraptastic Design Team member Kay Rogers found this fun Pinterest image that will get your scrappy gears turning. There are so many elements that you can pull from this design to inspire your layout. Visit the Scraptastic Club Blog here for lots of Inspiration and to see Kay's Page and the cut file she created to share with everyone.

14eb9363fd656a1785ef9a96a89153f0 

For my layout I was inspired by the over all linear design, gorgeous fall colors and woodgrain. I used the November Feels Like Home kit and Add on Kit, and I began with this woodgrain background paper.

Walking Miss Bella 

I love the way the grid design in the inspiration piece has gaps between the shapes so I left a gap between my blocks. I also like the look of it being broken up with the circle shapes so I cut into one of my rectangle strips and inserted a heart. I always like to use the little envelopes from the flair in the kits. They make fantastic confetti pockets.

walking Miss Bella 2 
Inspired by the circles a bit more, I used circles punched from patterned papers to take the place of one of the triangle shapes.

Walking Miss Bella 1 

3 comments:

Kerry said...

Wonderful design and I just adore all the stitched detail, and the title running up the side. xx

memorial garden benches said...

I love the details. Wonderful design! Great job!

Susanne said...

Love the combination of everything on that page. Fab.