Friday, November 13, 2015

& Piglet Too! Scraptastic Aint No Sunshine

This month I just had to have both of the Scraptastic Club kits and I just totally love everything about the Aint No Sunshine kit and Add on Kit. For this layout I also used a couple of stamps from the Aint No Sunshine Stamp Set and Feels Like Home Stamp Set.


Oh I just noticed I also used the cute scalloped frame from the Feels like Home Kit. The metallic gold in this kit really adds so much to the layout but it doesn't photograph well at all. 
 
  I really love these two stamp sets for adding a little bit to any layout. I stamped the geotag on my journaling card at the top and the "I want to remember these Moments" at the bottom. I stamped the circle tag image on vellum and heat embossed with gold and I was happy to find that it is exactly the perfect size for flair to go in the center. I will have to stamp a bunch of these and punch them out so I have them ready for other layouts.

No comments: