Friday, September 12, 2014

Working with Sketches part 1

Hey do you use sketches? If so I hope that I can inspire you to look at them a little bit differently. I did a blog post for Scraptastic Club Blog this week that I would love to share. It's about how to take a sketch design and make it your own. To see the sketches and my tips visit the Scraptastic Blog HERE.

Here are my two layouts using the Scraptastic September We Will Rock You Kit, Add on kit, and Stamp Set. Lots of fun papers and embellishments in this kit and look at this awesome flair!


This music staff is actually a nice wood veneer and I inked it with an orange chalk ink pad - love the woodgrain showing thru.


 Now just look at Brownie, my brothers mini chihuahua. He is too funny! He really believes he is a big dog. The little hipster dog on the arrow inspired my page because it reminded me of the photo of Brownie that I took a couple of weeks ago.





No comments: