Wednesday, December 05, 2012

My December Daily - part 1

Hey guys, how many of you are doing something like a December Daily? If you are, share a link to your gallery and blog to inspire everyone. I know everyone is making it look just so fun! I have to tell you that I have caved. I got a red Snap album and a good friend gave me the October Afternoon 8x8 Good Cheer pad so I thought I would start with that, add papers and embellishments from last year's OA "Holiday Style" collection and various sparkly tinsels and sequins from my grandmother. And then I was totally surprised when my scrapping buddy, Kristin, gave me the new October Afternoon holiday mini kit as a gift! I have enough cute goodies now to make 5 years worth! LOL!!!

So here is my game plan - Using the Snap album and all of these goodies, I wanted to do a photo a day for December showing all of the pretties that I love during the season. We start our holiday season the day after Thanksgiving though, so my book starts there with our Tree Day and decorating.

And you know how your house looks Christmas morning when gift wrap is everywhere? well thats kind of the way my book is turning out - lots of holiday chaos. I hope you like it. I will put a photo at the bottom showing the pile of goodies that I am using :)

So here is my book from Nov 23rd up thru Dec 2nd. I expect that very soon holiday life will get in the way of my creating and sharing so it may be mid January before I finish this and share all of it.














9 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow these pics look great! Love OA!! :D

Carrie said...

Oh my goodness! This is just about the cutest December Daily that I have seen. It reminds me of Christmases when I was a kid. Beautiful job, Susan.

blupixy said...

Love your DD! You are so awesome at layering elements! Love it! Here are some of my pages.
http://www.blupixy.blogspot.com/2012/12/december-daily-day-2.html
I am also using the red sn@p album.

HarmonySweetpea said...

looks fabulous!

Unknown said...

How very, very fun your album is!!! I love it!

I am making a DD/JYC for the sixth year! Some pics up at:
http://elfpaper.blogspot.com/

Стокли said...

It's so bright and colorful!

Kathy said...

This is amazing, Susan! Love how colorful and fun this all is. I had never heard of these December Dailys before! Next year for me for sure!

Anonymous said...

All I can say over and over is SPECTACULAR! Thank You for sharing!

Julia said...

That's gorgeous! I haven't done one of these before, but maybe this is the year!