Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gift box *DCWV "Traditional Holiday Stack"

Are you giving any small gifts and need a little pillow box? Cardstock weight patterned paper is just ideal! Check out these great holiday papers with gold foil from the New DCWV "Traditional Holiday Stack". This collection has holiday designs printed on kraft cardstock so it's a great weight for a pillow box and the gold foil just puts it over the top for me. One of my trees has lots of golds in the ornaments so the wrapping paper I use usually has gold foil or glittered designs. This collection is just perfect for the gift cards that I got for my mother-in-law. :) I cut out a little soldier and gift tag too. So don't forget you have a whole bunch of great gift wrap options in your stash!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely idea! So glad I found your work again! Have been checking Sketch Savvy and was worried since nothing posted since October!