Monday, May 15, 2017

INSD Week Faves

I know I haven't posted in awhile. I have been super busy getting ready for all of the challenges at Disney Scrappers for the online InterNational Scrapbook Day Week long crop. Hows that for a title! We had a fantastic time scrapping and the gallery is full of amazing layouts from lots of members. If you would like to take a peek, check out the Gallery HERE. 

I would like to show you a few of the layouts that I finished as examples or participating in the challenges.

This first one is my favorite because it turned out perfectly. I used a collection of papers that I got at michaels called Paradise Crush and that paper actually had a bit of Stitch blue which is very rare. I cut palm fronds and Plumeria flowers using my silhouette. The plumeria is a Silhouette cut file.


This next layout uses an exclusive cut file created for Disney Scrappers members. It was just fun


This one is another fun one with a confetti pocket and using DCWV Watercolor Ombre stack paper for the background and the other papers are actually from an older DCWV Holiday Whimsy stack, I think it was called.

One of the challenges was to watercolor on the background and I had so much fun doing that on this page!!! I did actually use watercolor paper so it warped less. *ducky momo is a character on Phineas and Ferb and I just wanted a photo with him. LOL!


Another challenge was stamping so I did a little stamping and watercoloring on this one.


and another tropical one for a challenge with Wings


This is another watercolor page and also a backstory challenge. Its a remake of a page that was originally 8.5x11 but that trip was scrapped 12x12 except for like 10 pages that now need to be rescrapped. I just love it because the boys were so little in '02.


No comments: