Thursday, October 27, 2016

I love Disney Parades!

Well the thing is that even though we LOVE watching and taking photos of the day or night time parades at Disney parks, we don't usually love scrapping them. There are so many photos and when you know it will take 10 pages, and you don't really feel like working on a 2 pager.... you just skip it and go to an easier photo. Lately I have been scrapping some of my parade photos and they are really fun.  You get to add texture and sparkles, flags and banners.

This is my page example for the November Sketch and cut file at Disney Scrappers:
http://disneyscrappers.ning.com/forum/topics/2016-november-sketch-challenge-and-cut-file


  I used the Pink Paislee Fancy Free stack of papers and the dotty paper totally makes me think of a parade. I drew some sparkles and added tiny rhinestones.


1 comment:

Susanne said...

What a fun cut file, and a cute page!