Monday, December 14, 2015

Pinterest Monday at Scraptastic Club

It's time for another Pinterest Monday at Scraptastic Club Blog. Today Carol Monson and I have chosen a Pinterest image that has several geometric designs.
 Click HERE to see the beautiful layout that Carol created

 
For my layout I used the "All I want for Christmas" kit and Add on kit. I loved the look of the two triangles in the top right image that create a diamond shape and the dots between them so I recreated that design on the background of my layout using patterned paper scraps and the puffy sticker dots.

Day and Night 600

I thought of these photos right away. I love that the green triangles kind of look like the tree. And just look at this fantastic acrylic snowflake!

Day-and-Night-cl

4 comments:

Tamera said...

This is marvelous!! The triangle patterns with the dots and the sewing across the middle of the snowflake are my favorite parts!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Ooo so pretty! I like how you interpreted the patterns.

Emine Pala said...

Congratulations dear

Emine Pala

http://organizedandmessy.wordpress.com/

Yvette said...

I just found this your blog. I love your sketches, can I uses them to make a layout and post? thanks Yvette