Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Believe! Scraptastic Club STORE

Happy Holidays everyone! Today I want to share some really festive new holiday products from the Scraptastic Club Store. I used mostly the Authentique Believe collection of papers with some of the coordinating stickers.



Supplies: Patterned Papers (Authentique Believe Homeward Paper ), (Authentique Believe Tidings Paper),(Authentique Believe Essence Paper ), Stickers (Authentique Believe 12x12 Details Cardstock Stickers ), Doily (Maggie Holmes Open Book White & Gold Doilies ), Die cut frame (Maggie Holmes Open Book Ephemera ), Die cut flowers (Maggie Holmes Open Book Printed Flowers), Enamel Dots ( Gossamer Blue Get Happy Enamel Dots ), Chipboard Alpha (Pebbles Home for Christmas Glittered Candy Cane Thickers )

I added the Maggie Holmes white doily behind the edge of one of the papers and layered a couple of the Authentique Believe stickers with a Maggie Holmes Open Book gold frame and vellum flower die cuts. And how could I resist these sparkly Candy Cane Thickers!?



For the dimensional look of the holly, I hand cut the leaves, machine straight stitched down the center, and folded the leaves slightly before attaching. I also splattered a bit of silver mist, but it didn't photograph very well.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous page Susan! I love it!