Monday, November 24, 2014

More Free Fallin' kit from Scraptastic Club

Its feeling a little more like fall and its almost time to make turkey! Is yours defrosted?! Mine get's brined tomorrow :)  I know you guys are in the mood for some yummy fall goodies and all things pumpkin! I wanted to share two more layouts that I created with the November Scraptastic Club Free Fallin Kit, Add on kit and Stamp set.

First I saw the little stamp that says "#PUMPKINEVERYTHING" and I knew I had to do a page about my love of those fall favorites. I stamped that word stamp on the note paper die cut and then stamped the "#APPLECIDER" one on the apple cider photo. Its not pumpkin but its a fall fave here.

I used the nice dark wood grain paper as a background and then cut pieces of "wood" out so that I could put orange checked paper behind.

For my next layout I wanted to use a bunch of the embellishments in this fall kit because there are just so many cute pieces! I decided to do a page using only the embellishments and one 4x6 panel cut from patterned paper. I almost kept going and filled the page with embellishments, but I decided it would be a bit overwhelming.


No comments: