Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Cat treats

This is my example for Sketch #129 at Sketch Savvy. Noel is a super picky eater but she does love cat treats. She isn't really allowed to have them very often now since she has renal failure, but I found these photos and had to scrap them. We have always brought her back these cat treats when we have gone to Disney parks and then of course we rationed them so they would last longer and when they were gone, I put other small treats in the can. I have no idea why she goes so crazy for those things, but you do NOT want to put your hand near those treats if you want to keep it. :)

I used an older BasicGrey collection "Max and Whiskers". Its ideal for pet pages and most especially for Noel's coloring. LOVE the kitty sticker and I had to make her some mouse ears. I sponged white paint over a stencil that had the same sort of pattern as the papers. I added a star punched from cork paper by DCWV and also some leftover corrugated flags (DCWV Corrugate Stack) from my last layout.







2 comments:

Dria said...

LOL!!! I have the Disney can of cat treats! I have to scrap the pics of Gatsby opening them!

Laurie Zeller said...

You are so fantastic at embellishing your background papers with splash of color or pattern. So subtle yet gives such great depth!