Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Carta Bella Homemade with Love collection

Yesterday I posted a layout made with Carta Bella's Homemade with Love Collection and it was a page with two photos of my boys with Goofy. Today I have a layout using the same collection for a very different look. My neighbor has a Fig tree and he brings us a big bag of figs every summer. I decided to try to make Fig Jam.....ok Jam is not really the word, preserves would probably be closer but honestly it's more of Fig Spread - that is not a pretty word when cut out and it didn't fit properly, so I went with Jam on my layout. LOL!

This collection has the best details. The drawing of the woman on the left is cut from one of the patterned papers. I used some tiny EK punches to do the little stitched banner and added a couple of Echo Park brads.






3 comments:

Unknown said...

Your layouts are just better & better each time. Don't know how you do it, but you are one talented scrapper. Love this page!

adele holcomb said...

Love this one, Susan! Not only is it warm and homey, but the arrangement and embellies are just perfectly pleasing to the eye. Makes me want to cook something!

Tamera said...

Oh those little banners are precious! I love them! And the old fashioned lady cooking, plus the fact that you made your own jam!