Saturday, July 06, 2013

2 more layouts with the Scraptastic June kit

I really loved the colors of my June Carry On kit from Scraptastic Club kits and I wanted to share a couple more layouts. First is a using Jana Eubank's awesome Sketch for Sketchy Thursday on the Scraptastic blog. I turned the sketch upside down and chose to use 2 photos rather than three. I just love the way it turned out, and aren't these cork arrows cool! I did add my own alphas because I had run out of a couple of letters from the kit alphas. Yes, Savvy is very helpful at unwrapping gifts, tissue is fun.


 


 Next is a layout inspired by the Getting Angular Challenge on the Scraptastic Blog. I had planned on doing a background with triangles and somehow I ended up with these shapes. I didn't enjoy trying to stitch around in circles but I love the way it looks. These are my super tall Sunflowers - they look awful now because I am letting the seeds dry out for the squirrels. It certainly is hot enough! I used a couple of the fun stamps and just didn't re-ink so it would have a sort of shadowy echo of the design.









2 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Those sunflowers are fantastic!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

What a cool layout!!