Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Celebrate!

If you have celebration photos there are two great DCWV stacks that you need to have. One is a  stack called Confetti and it came out a couple of seasons ago. It has some nice party papers, tags and blocks to cut out, gold foil accents on the patterned papers or vellum papers and envelopes that punch out, as well as a little surprise in the back of the stack where they have included confetti. The second stack is a brand new one called Joie de Vivre stack and it also has gold accents and super fun papers!

Today I am sharing a layout that I made for my sister. She has two sweet older dogs and one is very ill. For their birthdays a couple of weeks ago she got them very special doggie cakes to celebrate and posted the photos on Facebook. Of course I nabbed those photos so I could make a page because they are too stinkin' cute!


The background paper is from the DCWV White Embossed Stack. The patterned papers are from the Joie de Vivre Stack and the tissue confetti, vellum envelope with confetti, and cake tag are all from the Confetti Stack. I machine stitched the tissue confetti and it puckered, turns out I kind of like that look so I used it even though its not perfect.  ....just look at that cotton candy paper!



2 comments:

Angelina said...

Aww, I love these pages! Such a cute way to show off their special birthdays! ❤️

Tracey said...

I love this!! So bright and fun!