Sunday, February 09, 2014

Junk Gypsies HQ

Here is my page for sketch #114 at Sketch Savvy HERE. I used my favorite DCWV stack Vintage Collector, burlap stack, and lots of their coordinating Vintage Collector embellishments (available at Michaels) like die cuts, brads, rhinestone clusters, and these cool ribbon paper clips! I added a teal doily and some old alphas from my stash too.

This burlap strip is cut from the 12x12 burlap stack which has several fun colors of burlap and I just used some sparkly fine cording thread from Kreinik.

 
this little camera shape and flower are from the die cut pack and the hearts are hand cut from the patterned paper. 


Seriously just look at that cute cluster of rhinestones! The pack has clusters like that in the red only, pink only, green only, blue only, and the mixed ones. I will apologize now for putting them on everything. LOL!



1 comment:

Tamera said...

This is a really nice stack! I totally love this page with the dark wood background and the pretty florals. Such a lovely picture of you and K! Gorgeous!