Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Springtime cards & Echo Park DT Blog Hop Winner

I have a little Springtime card set to share using the Echo Park Paper Neapolitan Stripes and Dots Collection. I just thought they looked like sherbet and had to make pinwheels :) I have seen many templates for pinwheels but I just loved the curved edges of this one from AllSorts blog. I wanted to make some little envelopes as well since these are an odd size and these dots and stripes papers are great envelopes with the two different patterns on either side but still having the same color, and really that's why they make great pinwheels too. Have you tried to make pinwheels for your kids, for cards, or layouts? it's so fun and easy, give it a try!




 

And now for the exciting announcement of the Echo Park Design Team Blog hop for February! I used a random generator since we had such a great turn out this month and the number chosen was 129 and that is FRANK!

 Blogger Frank said...
Awesome layout...and of course love the subject matter...and it's great to see more papers for boys...
7:45 AM

CONGRATS FRANK!!! And I totally agree - its great to see more boy papers! Just send me your mailing address and choice of collection kits and Echo Park Paper will get that right out to you! Thanks to everyone who has visited and I hope you come back for more inspiration and giveaways :)
Delete

4 comments:

Frank said...

Ok, I am soooo stoked...thank you!! Now comes the hard part..picking out my fave...lol

Liana S. said...

I love your pinwheel cards. I am going to have to try this.

Laurie! said...

Those pinwheel flowers are AWESOME!

Leanne said...

omgosh! gorgeous! I love the round edges of the pin wheels.