Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Shop! *New Basic Grey Lucille*

There is an antiques week in Round Top and Warrenton, TX twice a year and it's just so much fun to go and shop for new and antique goodies. I went with some friends for two days of shopping and walking...and walking..... yeah, I always forget and wear the wrong shoes. Anyway, there were so many pretties. I took alot of photos. This is one of my friends, in a particularly fluffy booth.

I used the New Lucille Collection by Basic Grey. I also used some really fun brads and chipboard like this dress form from the Lucille collection. The flowers are die cut from old pattern tissue. You have to cut alot of layers to get them nice and fluffy.You can pick up old patterns really cheap at garage sales and thrift stores. I like the little kid clothes patterns because there are more markings closer together so they show up in small things that you cut out.








5 comments:

Michelle said...

Love those flowers you made Susan! Love the papers as well, another perfect layout!!

Tracey said...

This is absolutely gorgeous Susan!! I am loving your flowers!

Glinda said...

Oh Susan I agree with Tracey this is absolutely gorgeous. You have such a eye for just the right papers and embellishments. Did you make the flower out of pattern paper?

scrapbookertink said...

Loving the dressform and it's good to shop x

Dani Cristina said...

Wow...
FABULOUS.
Love it!
xx