Saturday, July 21, 2012

"Wait! I'm taking a picture"

I don't know about you but I say that alot and I don't think my family can even hear it anymore, because they certainly don't stop walking. I spend alot of time trying to catch up and yes, I have alot of photos of their backs....but that is a whole other page idea. Now when I am with my scrappy friends, not only do they stop, but they usually take pictures too. LOL! My good friend, Nancy Burke, took this one of me when we were at California Adventure.

I just picked up the DCWV Snapshot Stack and it has all these really cute snapshot related designs like the adorable little polaroid cameras and polaroid photo frames. Some of the frames are glitter/glossed with images like the camera in them and some are just blank so you can use them for journaling or add your own photo. I cut the center out of one of the glittered ones and put my own photo behind it. So FUN! I cut out some flower parts so I could mount them with foam squares for dimension. I also punched mickeys out of the side of the background but decided I didn't want to see the layout behind it in my album, so I went ahead and put black patterned paper behind it.





5 comments:

mrsgeek said...

awesome layout, I need to find that stack now!

Bente Fagerberg said...

This is gorgeous!! You made me smile with that title.That's what I say,too....but my family mostly keep on walking. They have heard it too many times :-)

debbie susee said...

I have that stack too. Thanks for the new ideas on how to use it.

Madeline said...

Oh yes...I can definitely relate! Love the little cameras on those papers. Cute collection and adorable page!

ehbost said...

Simply love this LO.I also love DCVW.I've got to get this stack!