Friday, January 20, 2012

CSI: Color Stories Inspiration #3

Another Fun Challenge is ready for you at CSI: Color Stories Inspiration HERE. I was scared of this one at first and then I started on my page and I LOVE IT! You will have to go see what the other designers did with these colors because they are all so fantastic and different.  This page is also for Sketch #70 at SketchSavvy HERE so check it out when you get a chance. Can you believe we are on 12x12 sketch #70? I was surprised.  Oh and I should add that Figaro is not homeless like he looks in the photo. LOL! My husband said he looks like a kitten on one of those sad commercials. He is spoiled rotten but he really didn't want me waking him up by shaking a jingle ball for the photo. When he was that little, I had no choice. He would run run run and crash, but he is awfully cute even when forced to be photographed.

For my layout I used a really cool woodgrain paper for my background that is from the older DCWV All About Boys Stack and honestly its got a big cowboy in the corner but I really wanted to use it so I covered it up. Then I pulled out some super old vintage Basic Grey Lily Kate from my stash. Thats my fave thing about these challenges is pulling out these older papers and using them. I used GCD chipboard flowers with their metal chipboard stamps - thats always a fun thing to do. I love to get out the cute mallet.






1 comment:

Laurie Zeller said...

Such a sweet little fuzzball! Beautiful colors and design on this.