Tuesday, January 31, 2012

2 pagers

I have to ask... How do you feel about 2 page layouts? do you like them? do they like you? Many years ago they didn't seem to have a personal thing against me, but lately...I am pretty sure 2 pagers are not my friend. I really liked this sketch (SketchSavvy #14)and then I made this page and it fought with me the entire time. I think the darker colors and crazy photo of me were part of the problem. I did have fun making flowers though. So anyway, I was just wondering where you stand - 2 pagers: friend or foe?

About the font... So the title here is "Beware: The Eye of Mara" because these photos are from the Indiana Jones Temple of the Forbidden Eye ride at Disneyland. I used "MARA FONT" which is the Disney font used in the queue and ride.  I had this cool textured black paper and I used my cricut to cut it out.






7 comments:

Madeline said...

Wow...you made those flowers?! Very cool! I LOVE this 2 pager. It flows wonderfully and the colors, photos, everything are awesome! Yep...totally worth ignoring the CM for that shot. :)

blupixy said...

Those flowers are awesome! How did you do the black design on the bottom of the right page? That is really cool looking!
I usually create 2 pagers. I usually have too many pictures and too much to say to only make one.

Cassandra said...

I love it! I do a lot of 2-page layouts but in 8.5 x 11 size. I think yours tie together perfectly, and the flower details are amazing!

Fi said...

You fought with it!!! I love it I wish I had enough photo's to make two pages. Beautiful page Susan.

Sandra said...

I must admit I struggle with 2 pagers but if I created something like this i'd certainly do more :)

Palmermom said...

I always do a 2 pager - I think it makes looking through the album flow better.

linda161 said...

I almost always make 2 pages, except for the front and back of the album. I like the way the two pages coordinate in the album. Love your 2-page layout.