Friday, September 09, 2011

a mini tutorial

Oops! I totally forgot to show you guys a little tutorial about that pearl poofed ribbon border. Yes, poofed is a word now, you can add it to your dictionary. I put one together for Color Combos Galore this week because we are all sharing ideas to go with the challenge to use pearls. This is super simple and doesn't really need a tutorial but hey, maybe if I show how simple it is, more of you guys will give it a go, right?
Since this looks WAY too small here - click it to enlarge the image.

4 comments:

Madeline said...

Yes...this is something even I can do, and because it is easy, I will WANT to do it! It is a great idea that adds so much loveliness! Thanks for sharing.

Martine said...

this is so pretty and simple! I'll have to give it a try! into my favs! thanks!

Yolande (pronounced you-land-a) said...

Thanks for the mini tutorial. The end result looks amazing and I love that it is so easy to do... :)

Fi said...

Great technique Susan, it looks so pretty.