Monday, March 21, 2011

Sweet!

I am trying to catch up a bit on the Color Combos Galore Challenges that I missed. This is one that I just really wanted to do because I love the colors and the photos. Its Challenge #180. The designer challenge was to use banners and I also added some yellow because I love the pop of yellow in the inspiration photo. This is my good friend Nancy when we were shopping for sweets for our kids at Downtown Disney at Disneyland so I had to take the chance to make a Minnie with my Cricut.

The red papers with the glittered accents are DCWV Cotton Blossom, and I also used some aqua Echo Park papers and Basic Grey Basic's papers. I cut the banners using THIS SCAL2 cutfile from SketchSavvy. The doily cutfile is from Cheri Wenger Digital Designs HERE.






6 comments:

Debbi Tehrani said...

Wowzers! This is fabulous, Susan! How adorable is that banner with the Mickey ears and that sweet Minnie! You are so creative!

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

FABULOUS page!!!!!!! Love it all and Minnie is adorable!

Heidi Smith said...

I really love this page! I hope everyone gets to see it still even though it was "late". all the cutting on here is wonderful! these are the two files I love the most. your pennants and Cheri's doilies. :)

theelfqueen said...

Oh my Sus! FAB FAB FAB!!!!

Bente Fagerberg said...

This is so SWEET...pardon the pun!
Love how you applied the challenge to your photos. Love it!!

Laurie Zeller said...

Love the sugar-coated title and wrapped peppermint candy. Just delicious!