Thursday, March 10, 2011

New DCWV All About Boys Stack

Today I was playing with the New All About Boys Stack from DCWV and I also created Sketch #55 for SketchSavvy. It's hard to believe I already have 55 12x12" sketches! It's been alot of fun. I used these photos with this same layout for my brother's book and I just re-created the page with these cute new papers for my book. I just had to cut out the cute little train. There are alot of glossy accents in the paper designs but they just don't show up well in a normal photo. I took a couple of close ups so you could see things like the orange print has glossy stars and trains are glossy. It's way better in person, but you get the idea.





5 comments:

Kristin said...

Loving all the detail in this page ...loving this stack ...so going to have to get this one ....love it!!!

Madeline said...

Oh that is so precious! Love the big "i"!

Jill Oriente said...

This is cute!

theelfqueen said...

This is fab! So much texture and depth!

sari80 said...

So adorable.