Thursday, September 30, 2010

Enjoy!

Another fun card using the new DCWV Street Lace Stack and coordinating Street Lace Cardstock Stack. I should say that I used the little 4.5 x 6.5" stacks for these cards along with some scraps from yesterday's layout. I totally had fun making this one except gathering that black tulle on the bottom wasn't so fun. I had to stitch down each layer or there is no way it would work.
*I have added the template at the bottom for those of you who have asked. :)




11 comments:

Jana said...

Adorable! I love this!

BabyBokChoy said...

totally brilliant!!! I LOVE This!

Helen Tilbury said...

Aaah but the tulle really makes it - so true...no pain no gain! Love it - that extra stress of stitching was worth it ;-D

Heidi Smith said...

oh I really love thos! that dress is just sooooo pretty. you should share a template though ;) no way could I freehand that.

Pearl said...

wow ! absolutely darling ,Susan ! the papers look fabulous used in this way!

nancyburke said...

WOW!!! Now that is a gorgeous card! LOVE the lacey tulle at the bottom!

Sasha Holloway said...

Awesome ..

Laurie Zeller said...

Super cute!!

Laurie Zeller said...

Super cute!!

Laurie Zeller said...

Super cute!!

Heidi Smith said...

YEAH! love the template :) thank you!!!