Thursday, July 22, 2010

Rain or Shine

If you have been to Walt Disney World in the summer, chances are you know about the little afternoon storms. We have been 3 times, twice in June and once in July and you can almost set your clock by them. LOL. My guys are tall and I am short so I get lost in crowds easily when I stop for photos. I make my guys wear the clear ponchos so I can find them in the sea of yellow Mouse ponchos.

The minute I got my "A day in the park" collection by Echo Park, I knew I had to do this page. Ducks and raindrops with all Disney colors. If you haven't seen this paper, you need to check it out and the pack I got had letter stickers and element stickers. I know I keep making Suns and Clouds on my pages. It's just that they are so darn cute and for this page, I just had to do it again. I will try not to put them on every page for awhile. LOL! Also, if you put ducks on a disney page, they must wear mouse ears.



9 comments:

theelfqueen said...

Oh your Mickey sunshine is FAB!!!!!!! And the tiny mouse ears on the ducks!!! SO CUTE!

Tamera said...

Sun Mickey rocks and I love that you put ears on the ducks. What a bright, fun page. Just brings a smile to my face.

We definitely do NOT have a 3:00 rain storm at DLR...nope, just hot and dry all summer.

You should use this paper for Alex's duck pictures that he takes all over WDW!

BabyBokChoy said...

Baby it's raining CUTE out there!! You're a master at scrapping Disney, and all things travel related. Another fabulous one.

Jill Oriente said...

I absolutely love this!

Angelica said...

What a fun layout :-) Love all the colors and all those wonderful little details, like the Mickey ears sun.

Jennifer S said...

The mouse ears on the ducks are ADORIBLE!!!! Great use of this line of paper!

Michelle said...

The sun Mickey is super cute along with those little ducks wearing mickey ears!! Love it!!!

Laurie Zeller said...

This makes me smile! The sun, the clouds, the rain drops. And of course the ducks!!

nancyburke said...

OOOH! What fun, happy colors and patterns! Another waaaaaay cute Disney page I simply must copy!