This is for the Disney Challenge #12 (Stitch) and also for a challenge at Serendipity scrapbooks. I had to use fabric, at least two stamped images cut out, doodling, masking, 2 or more flowers, ribbons, and buttons.
The papers are all DCWV, mostly from the Citrus Stack and Citrus Cardstock Stack. The stamps are all Inque Boutique from the Curly Qute set. The background masking was sprayed with a yellow Shimmerz spritz. I just love that stuff but it doesn't show up very well in photos - looks very pretty in real life. I just made little quilted stars using a piece of white fleece inside because I didn't want to deal with batting. :)